LawCast with Laura Anthony, Esq. is the only Podcast series in the securities industry that translates the complexities of securities law into understandable language. Each segment of LawCast with Attorney Laura Anthony corresponds with the more technical explanation of the subject matter that is posted on SecuritiesLawBlog.com.
Laura Anthony, Esq. is the founding partner of Legal & Compliance, LLC, expounds on FINRA compliance, going public, direct public offerings, SEC reporting requirements, due diligence of public shells, S-1 registration statements, OTC listing requirements, DTC chills and virtually every other aspect of securities law.
LawCast with Laura Anthony, Esq. is broadcast weekly and cover timely industry issues. It is advisable to either bookmark this page and/or subscribe to Ms. Anthony’s YouTube page HERE.
Also, visit LawCast.com HERE.
The following are the most popular LawCasts of all time:
- Pink Sheet OTC Markets
- The Depository Trust Company and DTC Eligibility
- Going Public On The OTC Market
- What is a Reverse Merger?
- Rule 506 of Regulation D
- OTC Markets, OTCQX Benefits, and NASDAQ
- What is a Security?
The Following are the most popular LawCast series of all time:
- SEC Expands Confidential Regulation Filings
- OTC PINK
- FINRA Proposes New Registration And Examination
- Small Business Capital Formation
- NASDAQ Capital Market
- NYSE MKT
- Regulation A Offerings
- Attorney Laura Anthony Explains Form 8-K
- Florida Broker-Dealer Registration Exemption for M&A Brokers
- A Comparison of Smaller Reporting Companies and Emerging Growth Companies